I saw this list of questions on Facebook the other day and thought it might be fun to share on my blog.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2. Where was your profile picture taken ?
A good friend’s wedding.
3. Worst physical pain you’ve ever experienced?
I guess child birth.
4. Favorite place you’ve been to?
Our favorite beach on the west coast of Florida.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
Hahaha, pretty sure I was out by 9. I’m an early to be, early to rise kind of girl.
6. If you could move some where, where would it be?
7. Which of your Facebook friends lives the closest to you?
My sister and my mom.
8. When was the last time you cried?
I am very emotional and am brought to tears almost daily. I think it was last night while watching Modern Family.
9. Who took your profile picture?
I think Hubby.
10. What’s your favorite season?
Here in Tucson, I guess winter. Super chilly in the morning, and warming up to T-shirt weather by the afternoon. But rarely miserably cold.
11. If you could have any career what would it be?
I really enjoy baking and crafting and have always wanted to have an Etsy shop.
12. What was the last book you have read?
Currently reading The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman.
13. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be?
14. Are you a good influence?
I’m going with yes on this. I’ve always been a good girl. I follow the rules. I don’t even curse. Lol.
15. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
16. You have the remote, what channel would you watch?
Probably Food Network or Hallmark Channel.
17. Who do you think will play along?
I hope everyone!
19. Favorite sports team?
I don’t watch sports. Hubby loves his Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I love to cook for his football parties though.
20. If you could see any Artist or Band in concert right now who would it be?
I would absolutely love if you all would answer these questions! Or if you already have an About Me post let me know in the comments.
Have a fabulous day!